Privacy Statement of the www.engistech.com website (“EnGIS Website”)
provided by EnGIS Technologies, Inc (“EnGIS”).
EnGIS respects your right to privacy and we acknowledge that your personal data need to be carefully protected. Because the use of our services and products may require that you submit your EnGIS personal data we would like to summarize the uses of your personal data for your convenience. Please note that not all our services and products process all below listed personal data.
What kind of personal data does EnGIS process?
To be able to provide high quality service to you and to also enable a valuable channel of communication between you and EnGIS, we process the following types of personal data on our customers:
- customer’s first name and last name
- customer’s user-ID and password
- customer’s secret question and answer
- customer’s address information
- customer’s email address
- customer’s age and gender
- subscription information on our different mailing lists
- customer’s device serial number
- our products and services used by the Customer
For the processing of orders, we will require the following details:
- customer’s payment card billing address information
- customer’s mobile phone number
- customer’s fax number
- delivery address information relating to the customer’s orders
- the orders made by the customer and order tracking information
How does EnGIS use personal data?
- We may use personal information about you to fulfil requests made by you such as to respond to your email inquiry, complete your order or enable execution of obligations and rights pursuant to the agreements between you and EnGIS.
- We may need to collect and retain personal about you in order to comply with applicable laws and to respond to requests from public authorities, including public authorities outside your country of residence.
- We may also use personal information about you for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, order fulfilment, workflow planning, maintenance of our customer databases for marketing of our products and services and other similar purposes.
- We process personal data to enable development as well as troubleshooting of our products and services.
- Subject to your consent, we may use automatic systems for communication over a distance through fax and other calling devices, as well as other methods for individual communication over a distance, such as e-mail, SMS messages, MMS messages and telephone calls and other similar methods in our marketing to you and informing you of our products and services.
Processing of non-identifiable data
We may use non-identifiable data regarding the use of our services and products to a) store, process and supply to third parties information about circumstances that can be of importance for navigational and related purposes, including but not limited to traffic frequency and similar information, b) develop our products and services, c) troubleshoot our products and services and d) maintenance of our and our cooperation partners’ databases for marketing our and our cooperation partners’ products and services.
We are happy to answer any questions that you might have relating to the processing of personal data. If you feel that you would like to discuss any privacy related matters, please kindly contact email@example.com or write to the business address listed below:
EnGIS Technologies, Inc.
Customer Support Dept.
1001~1002, KOLON Digital Tower-III
14-18, Seongsu-dong 1ga, Seongdong-gu,
Seoul, South Korea 133-110